Re: More Proof of The COLA Gang Double Standard.......

Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Whoever first crossposted is an idiot. But real NG readers know what to
> do with such posts : and if you use a real news reader you can kill
> it. Or ask Willy Boaster : the killfile king.

I prefer to kick the kids in their balls via their ISPs so they can go
back to playing with the shit that leaks out of their diapers. Somehow the
collective IQ of what's dripping into aise via this crosspost doesn't need
more then 3 bits to encode, so go figure.

--
John    Need help with SEO? Get started with a SEO report of your site:

    --> http://johnbokma.com/websitedesign/seo-expert-help.html