Re: Google search results being redirected to advertiser pages.

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Saturday 16 September 2006 22:33 \__

>> disgnosis appears to intersect. It might also be worth upgrading the
>> Web browser by switching to something less permissive and exposed.
>> Opera seems like a good candidate.
>
> My A doesn't work. Solution: use B. *sigh*
>
> My experience is that it works much better by helping out people fixing A,
> and let *them* decide if they want to switch to B by themselves. People
> can make decisions, really.

*LOL*

I proposed closed-source so that you would not complain. Besides, it is a
fair recommendation, which I assume you would support as well. And various
scans could not remove what seems to me like 'poisoning' of IE.

Best wishes,

Roy

PS - Thanks for the support in that other thread. I hope you eliminate that
kook, but be warned that he has been abusing UseNet for about 10 years. They
say it's Gary Steward who lives in the Hamptons.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra
Tasks: 131 total,   2 running, 127 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie