Re: [News] OpenOffice 2.0 Winning the 'War'

Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> OpenOffice 2.0 (Review)
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> In the field of office productivity software there are few players.
>>> In the world of open source software, there are even fewer.  Each of
>>> them say they are directly competing against Microsoft's Office
>>> suite.  Only one is winning.  Let me introduce you to OpenOffice,
>>> the one and only open source office suite that's not only winning
>>> the war, but it's giving Redmond some rather nasty nightmares.  Lets
>>> pick apart this bounty of goodness and see what's inside.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=146
>
> [OLD NEWS] Roy S. losing his 'mind' - and quoting bloggers as if their
> inexperienced, uninformed, biased opinions mean anything.

So what makes you asstroturf here on behalf of micoshaft?
Don't you have a real job?
Is cubicle life all you know?

I have only words of wisdom for the likes of you.
First give up micoshaft windows.
Then switch a decent OS like Linux which is free.
http://www.livcecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com
And start using open source office which is free
and does everything micoshaft oriffice does and a great
deal more with, particularly with drawings, and opening
more document formats.
http://www.openoffice.org
And you can then stop asstroturfing for micoshaft,
and then post something decent in COLA related to advocating Linux
instead disengaging your brain for mindless ranting of
sour clap trap about this and that on behalf of micoshaft.