Re: Golden killfile awards nominees

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Saturday 16 September 2006 08:47 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> < snip >
>
>> I was being sarcastic. Sorry about that, Larry. Didn't mean to annoy you
>> there, but rather make fun of "Hadron", whose /ad hominem/ attacks and bad
>> language won't be missed.
>
> Certainly not. I just have the strong feeling that "Hadron" will return
> with full-fatured idiocy

I think so too. He was too well fed at times.

>> You, on the other hand, are polite and
>> well-mannered, putting aside the Roy Culley incident.
>>

> You seem to live in a different universe than most of us.
> Msg-ID Larry has never been "polite". His reactions during that incident
> alone should have been enough to explicitly show what kind of guy Larry
> really is.
> He is not better than LOL-boy billwg or FUDdingmuch Erik. Not a tiny little
> bit

I /might/ stand corrected. I need to see and judge those incidents for
myself. It's hard to dislike someone 'by association'. Really, it is.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Slashdot is standard-compliant... in Japan"
roy      pts/4                         Fri Sep 15 11:06   still logged in