[News] Example of Abusing the "Open Source" Buzzword

Adaptive Planning Unveils First Open Source Business Performance Management
Solution

,----[ Quote ]
| By embracing the principles of open source distribution and
| community, Adaptive Planning continues to execute on its mission to
| deliver BPM solutions with unprecedented value to companies of all
| sizes.
`----

http://news.thomasnet.com/fullstory/491671/rss

The code is not open sourced, but the "principles" are said to align with
open source. It's as open source as a proprietary Wiki. Reminds me of
Microsoft "shared source" and other "look, but dare not touch" concept. It's
very deceitful and it can confude costumers or poison the positive
connotation in FOSS.