Re: Yes, DFS is an spammy spewy idiot

  • Subject: Re: Yes, DFS is an spammy spewy idiot
  • From: "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:05:09 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
7 wrote:
> asstroturfing idiot DFS spammed off topic on behalf of micoshaft and wrote:
>
>> http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/
>>
>> Go ahead and get the orgiastic squeals out of your systems, nutcases.

The Diebold system, a tool used by the U.S. government for the very
serious purpose of counting votes, has been proved to be grossly
insecure, thus defeating it's usefulness, and bringing into question the
validity of previous votes.

Yes, old news, and I'm sure anyone concerned with the integrity of the
voting process is delighted that this issue has been brought to light,
so that mistakes like this don't happen again.

Sorry, but I missed the part where that somehow makes us "nutcases".

OTOH, a Windows advocate who spends such a huge proportion of his time
Trolling a Linux newsgroup is ... what, normal?

> 1. Switch to GNU/Linux and give up your evil ways

For someone like Dumbo, neither one of those goals are achievable, not
least of which because he'd lose his astroturfing income.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.16-1.2133_FC5
 21:03:11 up 88 days, 21:20,  3 users,  load average: 0.38, 0.75, 0.45