Re: [News] Windows Spyware and Adware Grows at EXPONENTIAL Rate

__/ [ Oliver Wong ] on Tuesday 12 September 2006 22:59 \__

http://spammersite.com/confirm_email_is_valid.php?addr=newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>     - Oliver

God forbid. [eyes action="roll" /] They'll know my address is alive *gasp*
and then knock on my mail account with an almighty Windows zombie army of
biblical scale. To sum it all up, the domain will be shattered by denial of
server attacks that will occupy days of my life. Been there, done that.
Still... a Windows problem. Don't give the spammers proxies. These harbour
crime. Windows: converts fine hardware into relics.