Re: kde desktop distortions

  • Subject: Re: kde desktop distortions
  • From: Ben Paley <ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:25:31 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.kde

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/07/22/pornographic-screensavers/

>> FC3 was to blame.

> The fuss: It showed a picture of a building with a sign on it that says
> "porno supermarket" Not a girl or a dildo in sight...
> Sheesh, some people have small minds and lives....

I tend to agree... but for the sake of setting the record straight:
webcollage doesn't filter images at all, and it's easy to go make a cup of
tea and come back to a screen full of girls and dildos and all sorts of
other even less savoury things!

Cheers,
Ben