Re: [News] eyeOS - Another Open Source (GPL/PHP/Apache) Web-based Operating System

__/ [ bugbuster ] on Tuesday 12 September 2006 01:31 \__

> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:50:25 -0400, flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:34:56 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> What is eyeOS?
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> | eyeOS is an Open Source Web Desktop Environment, commonly known as |
>>> Web Operating System (Web OS) or Web Office. eyeOS is Open Source |
>>> Software, and can be downloaded or used trought the official eyeOS |
>>> server. The basic System comes with some office and PIM applications, |
>>> and the complete eyeOS software database can be found at eyeApps.org and
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://eyeois.org/
>>
>> Yet another Linux application re-inventing the wheel and getting it
>> square.
>>

> Strange, this sure doesn't look like a Linux app to me:
>
> http://eyeos.org/MiniServer
>
> "The eyeOS MiniServer is a version of eyeOS designed to run under Windows
> without any additional server installations."
>
> http://www.eyeos.org/download/eyeOSminiServer2.0.exe
>
> Bug

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/eyeos/eyeOS-0.9.0-5.tar.gz?download

http://eyeos.org/download/eyeOS-0.8.15.tbz.tar

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Partition if an operating $ysteM must be set aside
Cpu(s):  19.2% user,   2.7% system,   0.9% nice,  77.2% idle