[News] Company Replaces Windows with Linux in 90 Branches

Hire company charges ahead with Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Kennards Hire is ready to replace Windows server with Linux at 90 branches,
| to accompany 400 desktops already running the open source operating system.
`----

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/soa/Hire_company_charges_ahead_with_Linux/0,139023165,339270957,00.htm?feed=rss

*Yawn* What...? Another company dumps Windows?

Many Linux praises in the article, e.g.:

,----[ Quote ]