Re: [News] Students Love GNU/Linux, Microsoft Teaches with FreeBSD

Ray Ingles <sorceror@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm not sure I'd trust Enderle if he said the sky was blue. :->

Agreed.  The only tech pundit I would count as worse is Laura Didio.
Their work is often poorly researched and often smells of overt bias.
Of course the same can be said to a lesser extent of many other
tech journalists and so called analysts.  I'm sure there are those
who say the same of me and my occasional scribblings.  :-/

Thats the nice thing about open source... you don't have to take the
word of pundits, just download it and give it try.  Make up your own
mind.  :)

Thad