Re: Gartner: Vista To Be Released in 6+ Months

After takin' a swig o' grog, Hot Lemonade belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> In some of the latest: Why Vista may be delayed until Easter
>>
>> http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0,39020330,39283444,00.htm
>
> Maybe and maybe not. Who cares? Certainly not consumer because they
> will buy computer with XP and upgrade to Vista for free once availible.

And who will do this upgrade for them?

> Few consumer even hear of Vista so they not even aware it is delayed.

If that's true, why is Microsoft Marketing failing?

> It does not matter however. Once Microsoft ships Vista there will be
> more Vista users in 15 days then there are total lienux users.That is a
> fact.

When you say "will", you are making a prediction, not stating a fact.

I have the feeling that Vista will not spread nearly so fast as Win 95,
or even XP.

We will see.

--
   It's not a bug, it's a feature!