Re:Getting people to try Lienux takes a lot of SPAM and FUD

Hot Lemonade came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment
ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> http://www.techslash.com/content/files/winxp_performance.pdf
>>
>> There are similar guides for Linux, but they only involve disabling
common
>> services (and maybe some desktop environment 'eye candy').
>
> But even when lintards trie to give the OS away for free nobody want
> it. What does this say about how terrible lienux is.
>
> And Roy-Boi. If you have issue with book then complain about author.
> Not Microsoft Windows.

What is a "Lintard"? Some sort of Microsoft toy OS interface?
What is "Lienux"? Some sort of MS UNIX runtime?

Here's how much weight I give your blatherings, Mr. linux-sux:
Give me your rug, I need to take a piss.
--
-*- Linux: Because restarts are for upgrades.
-*- Some people are like Slinkies; they serve no specific purpose,