Re: Intel Cleaning AMD's Clock

__/ [ William Poaster ] on Friday 29 September 2006 14:39 \__

> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:17:57 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> It's sad when one's creed of life are /arguments/ in a UseNet forum. Not
>> even a forum that one has genuine interest in...
>>
>> Arguing for the sake of arguing. Ho hum.
>
> Wouldn't that apply to any/all of teh wintrolls? DFS, billwg, etc...etc...

Yes, of course. But 'argumentativeness' seems to have devolved into a mental
illness in the case of some. I, for example, am not here to argue or upset
anyone. It's about sharing information or knowledge with likeminded people.
It's a reciprocal and educational thing...