[News] India Learns About Free Open Source Software, Awareness Improved

FreeDel 2006 participants learn about FOSS in India

,----[ Quote ]
| The event, in its third year, featured talks and discussions to help
| the education, government, and non-governmental organization (NGO)
| sectors understand the usefulness of FOSS.

Just one among many such events, some of which are organised by LUG's and
some are funded by Red Hat, Novell, and others. Only a couple of days ago:

IIT Delhi and Red Hat India hold Knowledge Symposium

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.zdnetindia.com/news/business/stories/155330.html