[News] Yates on Linux Distributers, Quiet/Hidden Migrations to Linux

Interview: Malcolm Yates of Canonical

,----[ Quote ]
| I think the next few months will see us involved more and more
| with enterprises looking at using Ubuntu to deliver business solutions.
| Previously, we have seen Ubuntu deployed in organizations where it
| was hidden, but now with full and extended support, we are getting calls,
| to move to Ubuntu as a major Linux platform.
`----

http://www.itnews.com.au/newsstory.aspx?CIaNID=37538&r=hstory

Maybe Linux should follow Vista's footsteps and invest 900 million US sollars
in making 'noise' over the transition to Linux all around the world.