Re: Negroponte announces OLPC for eBay, shows off pull-string

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 26 September 2006 10:58 \__

> Bailo wrote:
>
>>http://laptops.engadget.com/2006/09/20/negroponte-announces-olpc-for-ebay-shows-off-pull-string/
>
> "We admit, the idea of having a younger sibling revving up your battery
> while you try to install Doom is a truly confident leap into the 21st
> century"
>
> /me gets whip, and calls subordinate.

Doom Fedora Linux? I know about the ASCII graphics version (or was it
Quake?). I guess you could send that younger sibling some WinE as well.

http://ubuntuforums.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3533

Don't forget to check if Sugar is contained.