Re: [News] British Library Slams DRM Technology

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 26 September 2006 05:54 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 25 September 2006 23:41 \__

>>> That Labor Conference is keeping me away from the gym for a week (it shut
>>> the hotel). Well, this gives me 15 more hours on the Net. *smile*
>>
>> Ah, yes, I saw some of Gordon Brown's speech.  He's used the
>> "anti-american" phrase again, so I'm totally put off.  I'm used to yanks
>> professing not to know the difference between being anti-US government
>> policy and disliking yanks or not, but for a potential British Prime
>> Minister to be unable to recognise that these two are not the same is
>> unforgivable.
>
> Yes, I love American but despise the current government. I might as well
> point out that I know what every American whom I know (family included)
> thinks of the current government, so blaming them for anything is an
> impossibility.

Dont be so bloody spineless.

Anti-American is perfectly clear to all but the most PC tree huggers. It
reflects on foreign policy.

Anyway, in the case of Americans : their horrendous nasally voices and
conviction that America is the land of the free also adds to it ....

Don't even get me started on Mel bloody Gibson and his movie "The Patriot".

--
Baltimore, n.:
	Where the women wear turtleneck sweaters to hide their flea collars.