Re: why feed the trolls?

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:12:15 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> "I joined the group in 2005 and I quickly learned that (at least most of
> the) trolls will never let you have the last word.

You mean like how you always seem to reply to yourself with a :
"That reminds me of a post, message, article etc"

Come on already, NOBODY in COLA has the need to have the last word like
YOU DO.
I realize it's your self centered, narcissistic mentality, but it's a fact.

> When you reply, you
> fuel them.

You mean like you and your shills respond to your stupid news posts to up
the reply count?

> Yet another anti-Linux post will be farted out from their
> mouths. Remember: if no-one speaks to them, then lurkers (1300+
> subscribers in Google alone, post archives/mirrors and NG servers aside)
> will realise that the trolls are unpopular, i.e. not credible. Moreover,
> the trolls will lose interest as they enjoy stirring things up.

And now we see the mind behind the madness.
It's all about Roy Schestowich, Linux and Google (in that order) isn't it
Roy.

You really aren't fooling anyone, although many of the sheep will follow
you because you speak their language.
However, even they know deep down in their hearts, what you are up to and
it is nothing more than self righteous, self serving *stuff*.

If that were not the case you would set up a server/wiki/digest
with all this information which would make it easily readable by all and
in fact increase Linux advocacy.

But you are all about schstowitch.com, hit counts and google searches so
you will never do that.

You've planted yourself in COLA because you've found some sheep that have
swallowed the koolaid and you will use them for your own gain.

Sooner or later the truth will come out and they will realize that they
have been had.
Until then, the rest of us just laugh because you are quite funny.