Re: [comp.os.linux.advocacy] FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III

  • Subject: Re: [comp.os.linux.advocacy] FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III
  • From: Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:31:16 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  oe_protect.scr
ed <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:43:44 +0200
> Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> High Plains Thumper <hpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>> >    Linux. It does not call for it to be a place where the
>> >    anti-Linux propagandists to gather in order to discredit
>> >    Linux.
>>
>> Nor does it ask for Roy to spend his whole time discrediting MS as a
>> business. I cant wait for the day that someone from their legal
>> department asks him to back up some of his more irate claims.
>
> That's called troll noise cancellation.

Hehe - Mr Quark's now threatening people - amazing!  There's something
terribly gutter about our wintrolls.  I do so wish that they'd go to an
appropriate group, rather than polluting this one.

flannister, n.:
	The plastic yoke that holds a six-pack of beer together.
		-- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends