Re: [News] ATI and Open Source

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 23 September 2006 12:37 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> ATI Goes Open-Source With Stream Computing
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | ATI's latest push for general purpose GPUs will allow software
>> | developers to harness GPU power for non-graphics applications.
>> `----
>>
>> http://techfreep.com/ati-flexes-its-gpu-with-stream-computing.htm
>
> That page seems to have mysteriously disappeared (404)?

Works fine as I write this message. I can't think of any newsreader issue
like a trailing slash...

(sarcasm) Maybe Intel had that server overclocked! I help but giggle when
people suggest that control over content goes /that/ deep. Whenever Yahoo
slows down, some folks flood into the newsgroups blaming Google and
suggesting it's intended, or perhaps even a conspiracy.