Re: Roy Schestowitz's Lies

On 22 Sep 2006 09:24:46 -0700, Larry Qualig wrote:

>> Well, in fairness to Roy, his 'retaliation' could better be classified
>> as a 'response' or 'counter-argument'.
>
> Most normal people would classify it as a response or counter-argument.
> I think the trouble with Roy is that in his mind he does view this as a
> "retaliation."

Yes, Roy seems to see Linux Advocacy as war, and as such "All's fair",
including lying, FUD, deception, misdirection, altering quotes, violationg
laws, etc...

If it paints Linux in a good light, who cares if it's the truth?

What's truly sick is that so many Linux advocates seem to support him in
this "The ends justify the means" campaign.  I'd say he's as bad as Rex,
but in many ways he's far worse.  At least Rex doesn't appear to understand
that he's spreading misinformation.  Roy is doing it deliberately.

I'd like to see a roll call of people that agree with Roy's tactics.  I
know Mark Kent does, and a number of other's that have already verbally
said they support him.  But how many of the silent majority do?