[News] Linux-based Handheld Device (Sony Mylo) to Include VoIP

Sony's Linux-based Mylo to include Skype VoIP

,----[ Quote ]
| The Sony Mylo ("my life online") is a multifunction Linux- and
| Qtopia-based handheld gadget featuring WiFi connectivity, an Opera
| web browser, and a variety of text- and voice-messaging clients and
| media players. Given its resemblance to Sony's PSP (PlayStation Portable),
| the Mylo is also likely to include games. It was announced last month,
| with expected availability in September.

Sony installs Linux on the Playstation 3 and even its devices. How long
before Linux conquers the Vaio series? Asia is also consolidating Linux
-based IPTV, where Sony is a key player. The link below has broken within a
a short while.

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/art/2006/08/04/288135/Electronics_firms_plan_Internet_televisions.htm