Re: [News] The 'XGL Factor' And Linux Recommendations

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Thursday 21 September 2006 14:15 \__

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2339&Itemid=449

> Yes indeed - and the "quoted quote" is from:-
>
> http://observer.guardian.co.uk/business/story/0,,1868642,00.html
>
> Did you perhaps post that one while I was away, so that I missed it?
> It's fairly positive(!!!) about Linux and OSS, and was published by one of
> the UK's better (imo) nationals.
>
> (If you didn't post it, why not - explain quickly or I'll halve your salary
> (grin))

It's Frank (Au79) who posted this. Oddly, this initially appeared in a
publication from India. It reached some British ones a few days later and
been used since as a valuable reference to Microsoft's demise.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Code built upon another's is less prone to bugs