[News] Taking the Piss Out of Industry's Bad Boy (SCO)

Keyboard Replacements Up 35% Thanks To SCO

,----[ Quote ]
| "Business has never been better," said the CEO of Ctrl-Alt-Delete
| Manufacturing Co. "Before, almost nobody bought a standalone
| keyboard in a store; they just came bundled with new computers.
| But now we're having trouble keeping up with demand."
|
| [...]
|
| "One of these days, somebody is going to die laughing at SCO. I
| know I'm going to be a lot more careful when I visit Groklaw in
| the future."
`----

http://humorix.org/articles/2007/04/spew/

And speaking of bad boyz:

Nasdaq grumbles at Dell . . . again

,----[ Quote ]
| Dell has received yet another de-listing notice from the Nasdaq
| exchange. The Wall Street types have chided Dell for not handing
| in regulatory filings relating to the company's past fiscal year.
| Dell has delayed issuing such filings as it deals with a pair of
| accounting probes.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/04/10/dell_nasdaq_delist/

Not to mention those secret kickbacks with Intel (probably Microsoft as well
although the secret exclusionary contract may be enough).