[News] Reviews of Puppy Linux and DreamLinux Media Center

Puppy Linux : A Linux distribution that runs completely on RAM

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall Puppy Linux is highly impressive distribution that could
| be especially useful on slow machines , providing a fully
| featured application set requiring minimal system resources. Puppy
| Linux is one distribution that can bring your old computer to life and make
| it rock .
`----

http://linuxondesktop.blogspot.com/2007/04/puppy-linux-linux-distribution-that.html
http://tinyurl.com/2azlp8

Review of Dreamlinux 2.2 Media Edition (sort of)

,----[ Quote ]
| An odd distro that no one ever seems to discuss which looks good (at
| face value). Something which claims to be a "media edition" is surely
| worth my time while I continue my quest to find the most usable Linux
| distro of 2007. Unfortunately things didn't go to plan...
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/review_of_dreamlinux_2_2_media_edition_sort_of_

Stick with the well-established distributions...