Re: secret White House comunication system ..

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 09 April 2007 18:59 \__

> Verily I say unto thee, that Doug Mentohl spake thusly:
>> 'GWB43 is the name of an internet server owned by the Republican National
>> Committee'
>>
>> 'The White House has its own internal email system, ending in the .gov
>> suffix, as mandated by the Presidential Records Act. The law requires that
>> public business be conducted on a public server'
>>
>> 'Yet documents made public in the course of the U.S. Attorney Purge
>> scandal reveal that key Administration figures used such email addresses
>> ending with "gwb43.com."'
>>
>> http://trustme.com/story.php?title=secret-White-House-comunication-system
>> http://miaculpa.blogspot.com/2007/03/gwb43com.html
>> http://oversight.house.gov/Documents/20070328151038-24811.pdf
>
> You mean the U.S. Government are clandestine and devious?
>
> /shock/

I know a company that thinks alike. It's more worrying that in today's world
this kind of behaviour is seen as hip (by some).

--
                ~~ With kind regards

VISTA - Venereally-Infectious, Sexually-Transmitted Aliment
Mem:    514480k total,   485880k used,    28600k free,     6932k buffers