[News] Groklaw Catches the O'Gara Shill Red-handed

Where'd They [Microsoft and its ilk] Get That? - Part One

,----[ Quote ]
| Is that not a wonder? She [O'Gara] tells us what is in a sealed
| document, that it is about some privileged IBM email. Privileged
| means that the public isn't supposed to learn about it. So does
| sealed. If you go to the court, they are not supposed to give you
| that info, so the logical source would be one of the parties. I
| think we may safely assume it wasn't IBM, and it would be improper
| for SCO to release it.

Context (recent stories only):

Groklaw's Jones Confident Amid SCO Deposition Summons

,----[ Quote ]
| A bit of personal viewpoint, if I may: Throughout this case, a number
| of parties and even some individuals in the press, with the
| noteworthy exception of Pamela Jones, have tried to make this story
| about themselves. It's as if Groklaw managed to prove that one
| individual can indeed be influential, but they can't seem to
| re-create the formula to build a similar platform for themselves.
|
| There's also perhaps a bit of envy on the part of some observers
| that a following of thousands can be assembled around an
| essentially anonymous writer who wishes to maintain her anonymity,
| and who has aptly demonstrated her legal right to do so.
`----

http://www.betanews.com/article/Groklaws_Jones_Confident_Amid_SCO_Deposition_Summons/1175883551
http://tinyurl.com/38u67u

Dan Lyons gets obsessed