[News] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source

Open source SplendidCRM a sweet alternative for ".Net-centric" SAAS provider

,----[ Quote ]
| Now that he's gained some practical experience with an open source
| application, Schepis says he'd use it again. "So long as there's
| existing knowledge, or an easy way to get up to speed, there's no
| difference between using open source and commercial. Actually, there's
| an additional benefit, because you have access to the source and
| the licensing fees are much lower. Just make sure you set your
| expectations in line with the experience level of the people who
| are going to implement it for you."
`----

http://www.itmanagersjournal.com/feature/22363

Also new:

.NET will be the downfall of Microsoft Windows

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.intelliadmin.com/blog/2007/04/net-will-be-downfall-of-microsoft.html