Re: Groklaw subpoenaed ..

  • Subject: Re: Groklaw subpoenaed ..
  • From: "amicus_curious" <ACDC@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 19:17:51 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
"Doug Mentohl" <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ev5ghg$18k$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> amicus_curious wrote:
>
> > Jones  is a paid Linux shill, pure and simple
>
> Ok, until you prove otherwise we can assume that you are are paid up MS
> astroturfer, same as ewic who's been hanging round a group he professes to
> despise since 1996 ..

Well you can assume anything you want, but you will be wrong most of the
time.  Your pal Shestowitz claimed to have some kind of "proof" of that, but
when challenged, he seems to have misplaced his briefcase or something.  I
guess it is better to go into denial and keep one's dreams alive than to
face reality.  Now SCO claims to have some proof that IBM is funding the
Groklaw site.  Do you think that they are any smarter than he is?  We shall
see if SCO comes up empty if/when Jones comes out of hiding.