Re: [News] Building a Very Affordable (and Small) Linux PVR

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 13:11:55 +0100

> DIY silent DVR runs MiniMyth Linux
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | On the software side, Daly installed the MiniMyth DVR
> | distribution for diskless devices onto a 1GB CompactFlash.
> | The MythPVR website also has articles describing how to boot
> | MiniMyth over the network; however, Daly said he prefers CF
> | booting, which results in a boot-to-menu time of 85 seconds,
> | he said.
> `----

www.linitx.com has some good hardware ;-)

that's where i got one of my epia boxes.

for those interested in routers there's some good options to make a
nice core router there :-)

--
The 28.8 frame relay to www.panic.net is unreliable because of Some
newbie fatfingering their password. RedHat is planting trees instead of