Re: [News] Vista Drivers Issues Urge Early Adopters to Go Elsewhere

__/ [ flyer ] on Friday 06 April 2007 02:56 \__

http://www.shadiemon.com/2007/04/04/without-vista-drivers-its-2001-all-over-again/

>> > Slight correction: How to UPGRADE Vista to XP Pro.
>> >

>> Bleah.  Just upgrade to a Linux distro such as Ubuntu,
>> Fedora, or Gentoo and be done with it. :-P :-)
>>
>> [rest snipped]
>>
>> --
>> #191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Useless C++ Programming Idea #12995733:
>> bool f(bool g, bool h) { if(g) h = true; else h = false;  return h;}
>>

> Yeah I know, I was just getting in a swipe at Vista, the new "WOW" from
> MS.

Don't you mean the new "MisS from Ow"? ;-)

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> sudo root; cd /; rm -rf *.doc
Tasks: 135 total,   1 running, 129 sleeping,   0 stopped,   5 zombie