Re: The Linux Community

__/ [ thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 05 April 2007 17:32 \__

> This generally aligns with my experiences in the Linux community.
> It certainly is a different picture than some of the, shall we say,
> less Linux friendly posters in this group would have us believe.

COLA, despite some of the advocacy, is probably not the place to be convinced
to use Linux. There's nothing like the ordinary community, hardOCP in this
case, to instill confidence.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

The Intel-Dell-MS oligopoly/treo can be weakened by competition (Freedom)
         run-level 5  Mar 11 15:57                   last=S