Re: Groklaw subpoenaed ..

  • Subject: Re: Groklaw subpoenaed ..
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 04:46:49 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ mike ] on Thursday 05 April 2007 03:13 \__

> On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:42:30 -0400, amicus_curious wrote:
>

>> "Paul Hovnanian P.E." <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Any evidence that Groklaw/Jones published or had access to any insider
>>> information?
>>>
>>> If not, what is SCO's claim? That shining the light of public scrutiny
>>> on their schemes isn't fair?
>>>
>> You seem to turn a blind eye to the claim that Groklaw was funded and
>> supported in an ongoing fashion by IBM and Novell.  That is SCO's claim
>> and one that they have applied to a Federal judge to collect evidence in
>> regard
>> to.  Now if you think that SCO is just pussyfooting around looking for
>> some dirt to dig up, you might consider the downside of boogie jiving a
>> Federal
>> judge.  Presumably, even if SCO is willing to skirt the legalities,
>> Boise's
>> law firm would not be so inclined.  Jones is a paid Linux shill, pure and
                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[rant warning /]

Listen to yourself, Bill Weisgerber. You make me bloody sick! It is you, Bill
Weisgerber, who was exposed as one that gets paid to shill for Microsoft
(the paid2post thing in the New York Times). I, like PJ, have nothing but
personal belief to drive my actions. While your fascist approach to
supporting a suppressive and corrupt business world is fuelled by financial
interests, some people out there are actually concerned about the morbid
state of the industy, which is corrupted the most by perdatory business
minds like yours (you're a professor in economics, aren't you? I know the
type). So which is your course's textbook? A Mousolini thesis?

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Steve Ballmer is even monkier than his moniker suggests
Tasks: 130 total,   1 running, 124 sleeping,   0 stopped,   5 zombie