[News] Another Blogger Who Rejects Windows Vista

Vista: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

,----[ Quote ]
| For me it's not worth the pain of upgrading, there's just too little to
| prise me away from XP let alone the cost associated with it; if however
| I was buying a new computer with it preinstalled, then I would use it.
| If my views are indicative of most other users then I think it's going
| to be a while before Vista is all-pervasive around the world.
`----

http://www.feedghost.com/Blogs/BlogEntry.aspx?EntryId=3695

Funny picture which illustrates the complexities in Microsoft products like
Vista (e.g. installation and maintenance pains):

http://www.geek24.com/g/apple-vs-microsoft-one-picture-says-it-all