[News] Microsoft Has Problems with Own Product, So It Spreads FUD About Rivals, Again

Colin Anderson Slates Xbox Live

,----[ Quote ]
| "What's worse is that Microsoft appears to be permitting this.
| Perhaps not deliberately, but whether through choice or simply
| a lack of long-term vision they appear to be trivialising
| their service".
`----

http://www.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/12015/Colin_Anderson_Slates_Xbox_Live.html

Microsoft: Wii controls don't 'kick ass'

,----[ Quote ]
| Developer Group General Manager Chris Satchell told CVG today, "We're
| [sic] yet to see a really good game on Wii that really says 'OK that
| control kicked ass.'"
`----

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/04/03/microsoft-wii-controls-dont-kick-ass/

Related:

Microsoft attacks Wii now

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft has not heard the marketing maxim "never mention the opposition".

| For some reason, the Wii keeps popping up in these interviews,
| including one with Platform Marketing Manager Michael Newey.
`----

http://www.thetanooki.com/2007/03/29/another-microsoft-exec-speaks-out-on-the-wii/

Microsoft's impending doom and how Apple & Microsoft differ on achieving
success

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://innerdaemon.wordpress.com/2007/03/29/apple-microsoft-differ-on-how-to-achieve-success/