[News] Bruce Perens Requests Open API for Linux Access to iTunes Store

Wanted: An Open API and format for buying DRM-free music - now that iTunes
and EMI will sell it.

,----[ Quote ]
| What I'd really like is an API for Rhythmbox, the Open Source software
| I use to manage and play music on my desktop, to buy songs from the
| iTunes store and elsewhere. Maybe that API would even work for Rockbox,
| the Open Source player software.
`----

http://technocrat.net/d/2007/4/2/17159

Jobs unlikely to push for lift of video DRM

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=1651457572&rid=-50