Re: [News] Video: Ubuntu Linux Live CD Running on XBox360

> Hacking Linux onto your 360 just got a wee bit easier
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Peep a video after the break of the previous version of XeLL doing its
> | thing.
> `----
>
> http://www.engadget.com/2007/03/30/hacking-linux-onto-your-360-just-got-a-wee-bit-easier/
> http://tinyurl.com/yp63kd

Yes, but will it stop the eXb0rks from melting?

I wonder what the Linux version of the "Red Ring of Death" looks like?
Probably a penguin throwing up.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2307.fc5
 23:10:13 up  3:42,  2 users,  load average: 1.45, 1.38, 0.96