Re: [News] Musicians Not Intersted in Windows Vista

  • Subject: Re: [News] Musicians Not Intersted in Windows Vista
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 03:38:25 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ B Gruff ] on Sunday 01 April 2007 00:30 \__

> On Saturday 31 March 2007 19:58 amicus_curious wrote:
>
>> "The software vendors say that pressure from the market is picking up
>> because a lot of new PC systems are only being sold with Vista
>> preinstalled."
>
>> Everyone will be on board the Vista train anyway in a few months.
>
> Yep - not quite "everyone", but I'm sure you are right, in that you have
> just confirmed why people will buy Vista.  It comes down to choice, doesn't
> it?  As you quote:-
>
> "because a lot of new PC systems are only being sold with Vista"
>
> I'd go further - I'd say that it's already almost impossible to buy a
> machine from any of the big manufacturers *without* Vista.

Au contraire. Some of them still sell PCs with XP, otherwise they receive
complaints. Bill Weisgerber does not believe in choice. He's a fascist.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 12345679 x 8 = 98765432
roy      pts/3                         Sat Mar 31 09:27   still logged in