Re: [News] Ubuntu Joins Software Patents Protection Front

Verily I say unto thee, that Joe User spake thusly:

>>> Does this guy research *anything* before he spouts his garbage?
>> No. Roy normally picks a keyword and then makes the rest up.
>
> He's not talking about Roy; he's talking about the guy who wrote the
> rant.  Roy was merely quoting him.  That's what that "[Quote]" thingie
> means.

Correct. But then Hardon Quirk knew that. He lacks any valid arguments,
(much less the brainpower to formulate any), so he resorts to making
vacuous quips.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| I found [Vista] to be a dangerously unstable operating system,
| which has caused me to lose data ... unfortunately this product
| is unfit for any user. - [H]ardOCP, <http://tinyurl.com/3bpfs2>
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 02:46:10 up 3 days, 18 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.53, 0.64, 0.71