Re: [News] US State Department Pwn3d by Microsoft Flaw; ~90% of E-mail Now Windows Zombie Spewage

__/ [ Ian Hilliard ] on Thursday 19 April 2007 14:14 \__

> [H]omer wrote:

>>> State Department got mail and hackers
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070419/ap_on_hi_te/hackers_state_department
>>
>> Here we go again, yet another major security breach involving the
>> authorities and Windows. They urgently need to introduce legislation
>> making it illegal to use Windows in those kinds of environments.
>>
>> Hell, just make it illegal to use Windows, period.
>>

> You can't go around saying things like that or the Men in Black will pay
> you a visit :)

*LOL* Men in Black may be a widely0known American phenomenon in Russia, which
may not possess terabytes of information extracted through the network to
which these Windows zombies were connected. All this sensitive government
data takes a little trip around the world and exchanges hands. Just
imagine....

Today -- credit card details.

Tomorrow -- government's intelligence material.

Next week -- nuclear submarine in the hands of Gary M.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Software patents destroy innovation
roy      pts/0                         Thu Apr 19 07:46   still logged in