Re: Office 2007 Crashes Are a Feature, Says Microsoft

  • Subject: Re: Office 2007 Crashes Are a Feature, Says Microsoft
  • From: "OLDDINO" <Vince.Porch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 16 Apr 2007 11:28:22 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Apr 16, 10:48 am, Hadron Quark <hadronqu...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "OLDDINO" <Vince.Po...@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > It's very telling that none of the local win-trolls see fit to comment
> > on this thread. Of course it this were a Linux or OS-X system they
> > would be all over the place clamming proof of windows being superior.
> > So it appears to me that they can only bitch about Linux or Mac's but
> > are never able to comment on an obvious weakness in a Microsoft
> > product. The fact that windows uses the feature lie to support this
> > completely stupid error is just more FUD. So DFS step up and explain
> > this! Or DR. Ground round! Tell me how Linux folks are unobjective. Or
> > HADRON or RHONDA or who ever you really are explain how this is the
> > correct way to handle a problem with one of  the fine products the
> > MicroShaft  sells! Cowards one and all! You will never discuss a fact
> > you can't lie away.  So until the day you can, when it's cold enough
> > in hell for ya, I'll be ROTFLMAO! Chumps or should that be chimps?
>
> > MICROSOFT = if it crashs it's a fearure. All O/S work this way,
> > right?
>
> Yes, but what has this to do with comp.os.linux.advocacy?
>
> You would be better off posting all the Linux/Gnu/OSS bugs here and
> chiding the developers into fixing them if you really wanted to advocate
> Linux.
>
> --
> They are most deceived that trusteth most in themselves.- Hide quoted text -

So answer the question and don't change the subject. Or HADRON are you
just a gas bag like your pals! To answer your question VERY LITTLE
except it sure caught your eye. So tell me why are you in a LINUX
group trolling for MICRSHAFT? I believe in LINUX and one of these days
Windoze will loose it's desk top advantage. I hope that VISTA is it's
last greatest FLOP. Why you may ask. Because it's junk. And as I
recall in the beginning MICROSOFT would set up meeting pitching their
products and make sure anyone who really understood I.T, was left out.
That is because marketing got tired of getting asked questions they
did not want to answer. Microsoft lied then they lie now. And if you
really still support window as being a great platform, well I got a
bridge for sale for ya.  Most people that I know that really work with
this stuff know that Microsoft is a joke. We still laugh though, like
a clown's funny fall, I can see Microsoft fail over and over and I
have not gotten tired of it yet!