[News] Ubuntu Linux Adopts Various Virtualisation Technologies, New Magazine

Ubuntu's 'feisty' spin on virtualization

,----[ Quote ]
| First is paravirt-ops, a layer that lets Linux get along better with
| the dominant virtualization software today, VMware. Second is KVM,
| which lets Linux run other operating systems as guests.
|
| "Both have landed very nicely in this release," said Canonical
| Chief Executive Mark Shuttleworth. "That was a surprise to me."
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6176175.html

New magazines and projects are always a good sign (several of them exist).

[Ubuntu Linux] full circle - issue #0

,----[ Quote ]
| As I said previously; i'll be installing Feisty Fawn when it's released
| (19th April) then i'll begin preparations for issue #1 which, all going
| well, will get released at the end of May.
`----

http://www.fullcirclemagazine.org/node/41

Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter / Issue36

,----[ Quote ]