Re: [News] Almost 1 in 4 Europeans Uses Firefox

flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> In article <pan.2007.04.15.00.22.27.924217@xxxxxxxxx>, p5000011@xxxxxxxxx
> says...
>> The banal Roy Schestowitz scribbled:
>>
>> > __/ [ p5000011 ] on Saturday 14 April 2007 19:13 \__

>> > I was thinking about tabbed browsing and power users, actually. On
>> > the other hand, all these zombies that harvest the Web are Win/IE,
>> > which is one of the reasons Web stats mean zilch. The same goes for
>> > E-mail. Some say 94% of it is SPAM. Blame OLE.
>>
>> I was joking.
>>
>> Your news posts are appreciated but perhaps you should reconsider
>> adding your own subjects as it is leaving you wide open to personal
>> attacks from some of the windows trolls when you screw up. Let the
>> articles speak fo themselves.
>
> I like his personal input on the subjects because it demonstrates a wide
> base of knowledge of the entire industry.
>
> As well, freedom of speech invites strong independent commentary.
>
> Only fools would take the very *occasional* slight mistake and blow it
> completely and utterly out of proportion. This demonstrates an inability
> to think.
>
> That is indirect *lying* on their part and they know it, and others
> notice it as well. Hence they are helping our cause!!
>
> The analogy is complaining about a fireman who has just saved ten kids
> from a fire -- he didn't bring their shoes as well from a furiously
> burning bedroom. It takes a real fool to say this kind of thing.
>
> Only real idiots complain this way. COLA has only the very best shill
> idiots going in any newsgroup.
>
> We defend the rights of our silly shills because they are so useful to
> us.

Roy's headlines are excellent, though.  I'm not entirely sure what his
posting rate is, but a quite look at the digests suggests something like
an average of 30 articles/day, or about 210/week, or around 900 pcm, or
about 11,000 year.  As Roy usually gets about a complaint every couple
of weeks, that would suggest a complaint-rate of << 1%, even though we
have paid Microsoft shills here.

You can see, though, from those numbers, why they've tried so hard to
stop Roy doing what he does - his posting rate is such that the shills
Erik, Timmy, Billwg and co have little possibility of keeping up, and
even if they tried, the threads would become impossible for them to keep
up with.

Roy - keep it up!