Re: more LIES from Roy Schestowitz - proven liar

flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> In article <871wiln3kx.fsf@xxxxxxxxx>, hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx says...
>> Subject: Re: more LIES from Roy Schestowitz - proven liar
>> From: Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
>>
>> "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> > I couldn't care less about your childish killfiles. Start an off-line
>> > exchange with Willy 'empty suit' Poaster if that's your primary
>> > interest.
>>
>> Roy has the biggest head in the history of the net. Only he would think
>> that someone would add his name to a header in order for a post to clear
>> the spam filtering. Laughable when you consider his name is in more
>> killfiles than there are fish in the sea.
>
> Hey cool, the Qualig Quark circle jerk.
>
> Maybe Roy's in Win user killfiles, but then we know about win user's
> judgement too.

This comment is sufficient to condemn you to the dark, stinky recesses
of my "low score" section along with other intellectual heavyweights as
7 and Roybot Spamowitz. You are a complete and utter twit. Why would
anyone bother reading your inane rants? Me no more. Note :  you're not
killfiled. Willy Boaster and Chrisv are the "plonk" kings. Your posts
are just moved to the bottom and are slightly less black than the
background .....

Please refer to my .sig below for any further help with why your "win
user" comment makes you look like a complete and utter, prepubescent
fanboy and idiot.

--
They are most deceived that trusteth most in themselves.