[News] PCLinuxOS 2007 Scores 5 out of 5

PCLinuxOS 2007 -- Finally someone gets it

,----[ Quote ]
| PCLinuxOS is one of the top distros going, and in my opinion one of
| the best communities you can get involved with. There is little
| bickering, no infighting, and only helpful people who really enjoy
| their system. Sure, there seems to be an issue every now and then,
| and Texstar is to PCLinuxOS as what Linus is to Linux, but he
| doesn't dominate, he simply keeps the project going in a strait
| line that the group as a whole seems to agree with. Pretty simply,
| it works and works well.
`----

http://knolinux.com/2007/03/29/pclinuxos-2007.aspx

Related:

Review: PCLinuxOS 2007 Test 3

,----[ Quote ]
| I look forward to seeing how this distribution, like SimplyMEPIS,
| continues to improve and bring a friendly and comprehensive
| configuration system to Linux. New Linux users would do well to
| check out either of these distributions. However if you're using
| a recent model Nvidia card, I have to recommend SimplyMEPIS
| over PCLinuxOS for its out of the box Nvidia driver support.
`----

http://www.triedit.org/review/review-pclinuxos-2007-test-3/

Practical review of PCLinuxOS 2007 beta 2 (using new standards)

,----[ Quote ]
| PCLinuxOS 2007 beta2 is an impressive release, I can't wait for the full
| version because even this was a joy to use.
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/practical_review_of_pclinuxos_2007_beta_2_using_new_standards_
http://tinyurl.com/34ps62

PCLinuxOS Magazine March 2007 Issue 7 Released!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://mag.mypclinuxos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=30