[News] Review of Sugar (Linux), Even MSMVP Gets Curious

OLPC Sugar User Interface Reviewed

,----[ Quote ]
| From a basic usability standpoint, we are very impressed. When you
| remember that OLPC is designed for young children in countries where
| access to computers is almost nonexistent, we believe that Sugar UI
| will fit the bill quite nicely.
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2530&Itemid=449
http://tinyurl.com/3xn5g5

Even Softies look at the other side of the fence.

http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/blade/2007/04/12/one-laptop-per-child-live-cd-sugar-os/

Related (this week):

My Look At Sugar [One laptop per child]

,----[ Quote ]