Re: [News] 14 vulnerabilities in Windows, Clippy Opens Door to Hijackers

__/ [ Jeanette Russo ] on Friday 13 April 2007 04:19 \__

http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=CFE81578-B0A5-42DA-9567-29E6BE17BB81

>> Related:
>>
>> Botnet 'pandemic' threatens to strangle the net
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Cerf estimated that between 100 million and 150 million of the
>> | 600 million PCs on the internet are under the control of hackers,
>> | the BBC reports.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/26/botnet_threat/
>
> I never did trust that stupid talking paper clip

There's a Linux equivalent. Of course, it's not pragmatic to use it. Keep
clutter at a minimum in order for the mind to focus on the task at hand.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 12345679 x 8 = 98765432
         run-level 5  Mar 11 15:57                   last=S