Re: [News] Analysts Worry About Microsoft's Future

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Thursday 12 April 2007 10:19 \__

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20070410:MTFH84459_2007-04-10_13-08-45_BNG222557&type=comktNews&rpc=44
>> http://tinyurl.com/yod563
>>
>> And the trolls try to tell you that everything is just fine. Whose word
>> would you take? Goldman Sachs or DFS?
>
> I don't think that there can be any doubt left at all now that the
> roller-coaster growth ride is over.  That doesn't mean Microsoft will
> collapse in short order, but it does mean that they will have to
> reinvent themselves.

Given the bias I see in Motley Fool I was rather shocked to see Goldman Sachs
throwing MSFT out of the basket. It is truly a day to remember and it made
some waves in the financial world. The suits are suddenly waking up and
smell the coffee.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
Swap:  1036184k total,   758996k used,   277188k free,    28980k cached