Re: Microsoft Windows Worries US National Co-ordinator for Security and Counterterrorism

__/ [ Maverick ] on Thursday 12 April 2007 02:09 \__

> Rex Ballard wrote:
>
>> On Apr 11, 12:12 am, Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <26y8dnew93ev$....@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>> Erik Funkenbusch <e...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>>...and fifth, this has been discussed numerous times in this group.  It
>>>is extremely unlikely that Roy is not aware of the details.  Hence, yet
>>>again, he's posting something he knows is incorrect, because he believes
>>>that lying is OK if it is a pro-Linux lie.
>>

>> And no wintroll has ever lied in this group?
>>
>> And the Military has never lied to the public?
>>
>> And no politician has ever lied to the public?
>>
>> Often, the truth is stranger than fiction.  Often the truth is covered
>> up
>> by a conspiracy to divert attention from the truth.
>>
>> You can't tell people that their land has been covered by nuclear
>> fallout
>> that will very likely kill them, and that you are trying to measure
>> the radiation
>> to determine how quickly it will kill livestock and people - so when a
>> balloon
>> crashes, you let everybody think it's aliens.  Then you deny it so
>> that everyone
>> focuses on the conspiracy to cover up the aliens - instead of asking
>> why such
>> complex technology was found so close to the original A-bomb test
>> site, 2 years
>> after the bomb was tested.
>>
>> In Aiki-Jitsu, there is a strategy called eteme'.  You feint a blow to
>> the eyes.  When
>> the opponent instinctively reacts, you can use his reactions to expose
>> him to the lethal blow.
>>
>> George Patton appeared to be leading the invasion force.  They tried
>> to make it look like he was about to be demoted, or shipped home, so
>> that he could lead the invasion.  Hitler and Rommel were so convinced
>> that Patton, and only Patton could lead the invasion, that even when
>> the troops were landing at Normandy, most of the Panzer units were
>> still at Calais, waiting for Patton's "Real" attack.
>>
>> The allies couldn't tell anyone, possibly even Patton, that they were
>> reading Hitler's e-mail.
>> This was one of the earliest cases of cyber-hacking, and it literally
>> determined the outcome of the war.  Had Patton led the assault on
>> Normandy, Rommel and Hitler would have had the Panzers there before
>> the first wave hit the beach.  Reading Hitler's encrypted e-mail, and
>> not letting anyone know that we could do so, made it possible to
>> completely confound the German high command.  In the end, Hitler
>> suspected his own generals, and had many of them executed.
>>

> Timmy is a M$ fanboi thru and thru.  Why he posts here is a complete
> mystery.  Maybe he has some kind of pychosis.

Rex, I did not lie. Look my my other followup (to GreyCloud). They try to
smear, to create stereotypes, and to discredit, even if nitpicking is their
tool for achieving this.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   McDonald's Certified Sandwich Engineer (MCSE)
roy      pts/0                         Wed Apr 11 09:44   still logged in